The Botstiber Institute for Wildlife Fertility Control Aims to Advance the Use of Effective, Sustainable Fertility Control Methods to Mitigate Human-Wildlife Conflicts and Promote Coexistence Worldwide.
• Wildlife Research – Call for Papers – Deadline 9/30/22
• 2022 Trailblazer Awardee – Cheryl Asa
• International Conference Wrap Up
• Meet Our Conference Supporters
• BIWFC Film Receives Two Awards
• BIWFC Opens Office in Europe
We’ve expanded our global reach with a new European office at the University of York in the United Kingdom.
9th International Conference on Wildlife Fertility Control in Colorado Springs, CO, May 2022.
We support projects that advance wildlife fertility control policy and its practical applications.
We organize conferences and seminars that promote research, collaboration and networking.
We educate wildlife managers, policymakers and the public on wildlife fertility control.
To receive e-mail updates and the Institute’s quarterly newsletter, enter your name and e-mail address.