The Botstiber Institute for Wildlife Fertility Control Aims to Advance the Use of Effective, Sustainable Fertility Control Methods to Mitigate Human-Wildlife Conflicts and Promote Coexistence Worldwide.
• WEBINAR 2/16: Contraceptives for Rodent Pest Mgmt
• WEBINAR 3/14: Fertility Control in Pigeons in Urban Areas
• Reproductive Management course
• New video on primate-specific bait delivery system
• BIWFC featured on MojoStreaming talk show
• New Ovistop fact sheet
We’ve expanded our global reach with a new European office at the University of York in the United Kingdom.
We support projects that advance wildlife fertility control policy and its practical applications.
We organize conferences and seminars that promote research, collaboration and networking.
We educate wildlife managers, policymakers and the public on wildlife fertility control.
Fill in the form below to receive e-mail updates and the BIWFC quarterly newsletter.
(If you do not see an email from us soon, please check your “junk mail” or “spam” folder.)