CALL FOR PAPERS
Wildlife Research plans to publish a special issue on Wildlife Fertility Control in 2023. We invite you to submit your best paper and publish alongside your colleagues in the field. Papers may be original research paper articles, viewpoint articles, literature reviews, or forum articles addressing any of the topics outlined below.
We are interested in receiving papers that engage with the following topics:
- Human dimensions
- Recent research in contraceptive development
- Advancement in practical applications
- Modelling the effect of fertility control on populations
- Socio-economic aspects of fertility control applications
- Ethics, health, & welfare
- Advancement in delivery methods
- Regulatory, legal, & political challenges
See more details HERE.
For additional information, please contact Giovanna Massei (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Stephanie Boyles Griffin (email@example.com).
Submission deadline is September 30, 2022.