- Ecological Restoration and Management
- Vol. 22, Iss. S1.
Long-term fertility control reduces overabundant koala populations and mitigates their impacts on food trees
- Biological Conservation
- Vol. 253.
- Journal of Equine Veterinary Science
Deslorelin implants in free-ranging female eastern grey kangaroos (Macropus giganteus): mechanism of action and contraceptive efficacy
- Wildlife Research
- Vol. 40, Iss. 5.
Release and bioactivity of PACA nanoparticles containing D-Lys6-GnRH for brushtail possum fertility control
- Journal of Controlled Released
- Vol. 149, Iss. 3.
Review of issues concerning the use of reproductive inhibitors, with particular emphasis on resolving human-wildlife conflicts in North America
- Integrative Zoology
- Vol. 5, Iss. 1.
- Wildlife Society Bulletin
Research and Field Applications of contraceptives in white-tailed deer, feral horses, and mountain goats
- Contraception in Wildlife Management
- Journal of Wildlife Diseases