- Vol. 13, Iss. 3.
- Vol. 13, Iss. 7.
Immunogenicity and contraceptive efficacy of recombinant fusion protein encompassing Sp17 spermatozoa‐specific protein and GnRH: Relevance of adjuvants and microparticles based delivery to minimize number of injections
- American Journal of Reproductive Immunology
- Vol. 83, Iss. 4.
- Current Medicinal Chemistry
- Vol. 24, Iss. 35.
Novel Sperm and Gonadotropin-releasing Hormone-based Recombinant Fusion Protein: Achievement of 100% Contraceptive Efficacy by Co-immunization of Male and Female Mice
- Molecular Reproduction and Development
- Vol. 83, Iss. 12.
Contraceptive efficacy of recombinant fusion protein comprising zona pellucida glycoprotein-3 fragment and gonadotropin releasing hormone
- Journal of Reproductive Immunology
- Vol. 114.
- Journal of Zoo and Wildlife Medicine